High-Risk Insurance in Anaheim
No matter your circumstances, you deserve to have good insurance coverage for your home and vehicle. However, a good insurance policy isn’t always easy to find, especially if you have been designated as “high risk” by a carrier. At All County Insurance, we understand the frustration that sometimes comes with shopping for coverage, and we’re here to help make it as hassle-free as possible. Even if you are in a high-risk category, we’ll compare rates and coverage for you. We’ll put you directly in touch with a licensed agent, so that you can finally rest well, knowing you’re in good hands.
When categorizing the risk level for a new potential insured party, there are many different factors that come into play. Having one or more of these factors may make it more difficult for you, as you will then have to shop for high-risk insurance in Anaheim, instead of more traditional coverage.
For car insurance:
- Being a very young or a very old driver
- Having a brand new license
- Having past DUI convictions
- Having previous at-fault accidents on record
- Having past traffic violations
- Driving a car that is old or has poor safety ratings
For home insurance: you may be designated as “high risk” if your home is:
- Partially occupied/used seasonally
- Located in an area prone to wildfires, floods, or other natural disasters
- Located in a high-crime area
- Claimed in multiple past insurance cases
Additionally, factors such as your age, credit history, and prior insurance coverage may affect your risk rating. No matter what, you still deserve the best Anaheim high-risk insurance policy that you can find, and All County Insurance is here to help you find it.
Even if you’ve been denied coverage in the past, let us go to work on your behalf. Enter your information to see your rates now, or get in touch with us for your quote.