6 Tips on how to Store your Collectable/Classic Car this winter
1. Remove the spark plugs and put a few drops of oil in the spark plug holes.
2. Complete an oil change with the proper weight oil prior to storing. Also add fresh coolant.
3. Learn how to prepare your classic automobile for winter storage with these five tips.
4. Fill the fuel tank and add a fuel stabilizer product to prevent the additives from separating and gumming up the carburetor.
5. Try to start the car once every other month and let it run for 30 minutes. Keep garage or storage unit door open.
6. Remove the battery or use a product like Battery Tender that keeps the battery charged.
Recent Insurance Articles:
Contact me for any questions you may have regarding your insurance
Mike Spicer / 714-255-5650 / firstname.lastname@example.org