Pothole Safety: Where’s the worst pothole on your morning or evening commute?
- Until the worst can be filled in, make a mental note about the pothole’s location so you can avoid it and also report it your municipality.
- Proper tire inflation is key for most road safety, surviving potholes included.
- Reduce your speed on unfamiliar roads and watch the traffic in front of you for clues about upcoming potholes.
- If driving over a pothole is unavoidable, slow down, but don’t brake or stop directly over the pothole. Let the shock absorbers do their job.
- If you notice your wheels are out of alignment or there are unusual leaks under your car after hitting a pothole, go see your mechanic.
Recent Insurance Articles:
Contact me for any questions you may have regarding your insurance
Mike Spicer / 714-255-5650 / email@example.com