Buying your first motorcycle? Look for five tips to consider before you make your purchase.
- Resist the temptation to buy the first bike that catches your eye. You should look at several bikes to get a good idea of what’s out there and best suits you.
- Consider taking a safety course before you purchase to get experience and a better understanding of what kind of bike you want.
- Make sure all the paperwork is in order and that the serial numbers or VIN matches the title before you buy.
- Generally, a smaller bike is better for a newer rider. They are easier to control and balance. Most people start small and grow into larger bike.
- Bring a friend who’s an experienced rider to help you inspect the bike and get what you’re looking for.
Recent Insurance Articles:
Contact me for any questions you may have regarding your insurance
Mike Spicer / 714-255-5650 / firstname.lastname@example.org